- Responsible for business planning, measuring and managing departments’ objectives through implementing balanced scorecards for different departments.
- Assist concerned departments by identifying the quality findings, analyze the root cause and recommend the appropriate time lined action plans.
- Develop the appropriate quality measurements and standards relative to projects’ milestones.
- Follow up on all process improvement activities to drive quality improvements, and productivity improvements.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Review the work progress and to sensitize management on any foreseen problem and provide recommended action to avoid occurrence.
- Review and optimize reporting tools and methodologies for operational KPI’s.
- Ensure all team members have set objectives, KPIs and are properly monitored.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; preferably in Information Systems, or Business Administration.
- 4 - 6 years’ experience.
- Experience in using project management tools.
- Reporting/Business Intelligence experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to work on and/or lead project team(s) required.
- Ability to prioritize, follow-up and follow-through with timeliness and accuracy while remaining organized/detail oriented required.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Competitive Package
- Health Plan
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Plan