- Responsible for the quality of product/feature, assess risks to and ensure all features with a high quality bar.
- Plan, develop, and execute test strategy across core Speakol products and platforms.
- Implement and evolve QC processes to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts across all products.
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product.
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for scalable solution to prevent regressions and ensure reliability of product.
- Collaborate with project team members in application testing, to include functional, system integration, unit,regression, load, performance and user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of quality assurance and test engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Experience in Software QA automation working with the following technologies: Java and Java Script.
- Competitive Package
- Health Plan
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Plan