- Take on, explore and constantly develop our brand identity and communication material (website, whitepapers, brochures, sales & marketing materials, merchandising, newsletters, etc.).
- Work in conjunction with our Founders and the marketing team with the opportunity to work on all phases of design, the design process, and push to find big ideas for all projects.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas to our Marketing, Founders and Product Teams.
- Working on branding and social media design
- Create presentations and documentations
- Illustrate icons and vectors
- Conceive and implement goal-driven design across print and digital media
- Keep our visual messaging consistent and forward-looking
- Work across product, web, and design teams on a wide range of projects
- Be responsible for the design and production of a high-volume of marketing collateral
- 1-4 years of experience working in design environments
- Excellent and current creative and design trend knowledge and skills (from branding identity, digital, to time-based media).
- Strong in conceptual thinking and design development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office; familiarity with new media technology/software is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of graphic design and digital media.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capable of collaborating confidently with team members and have a passion for cracking tough strategic and design problems.
- Participate and contribute in design critiques.
- passion for creative excellence, branding and visual communication.
- Competitive Package
- Health Plan
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Plan