- Coach, mentor, train and develop the team. Engineers feel motivated when they feel like they’re delivering and learning. Help make that happen.
- Establish and track clear, useful metrics to show progress.
- Ensure easily maintainable code by creating and enforcing technical standards.
- Make sure the product is performant, stable and scalable.
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group to understand requirements and prioritize work as a team.
- Share knowledge between your team and others in the group.
- Discover technical debts & challenges and assist in solving them.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 80% of the time.
- Architect system design and discuss system design alternatives.
- Review developed modules codes to ensure compliance with coding guidelines.
- Innovate, think of new ways to do new things in an exciting market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering preferred
- 6+ years of experience in very large-scale applications.
- 4+ years of experience leading the team with strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least two programming language: Python/Go/ROR/PHP.
- Understanding of convert the design into code life cycle, and knowledge of style sheet extension languages like Sass or LESS
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform.
- Experience with Docker and how to use it in the context of micro-services
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Strong leadership skills
- Is detail-oriented and has creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Package
- Health Plan
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Plan